Definition for "hydrothermal"
Sentence for "hydrothermal"
Rhyme for "hydrothermal"
Form for "hydrothermal"
Same Context for "hydrothermal"
- Of or associated with hot water.
- Geology Of or relating to hot magmatic emanations abundant with liquid.
- Geology Of or concerning the rocks, ore build up, and springs generated by such emanations.
- of, or associated with hot-water
- of or concerning emanations of hot water which are high in minerals, or to the stones formed from their store
- Of or related to hot water; -- utilized esp. with reference to the action of heated oceans in dissolving, redepositing, and usually producing mineral modifications in the crust of globe.
- of, related to, or with the hot oceans or steam available at unique locations inside the earth's crust.
- Of or concerning warm water: particularly put on the activity of hot waters in making geological changes by dissolving mineral substances and redepositing them when cooled.