- Of or associated with hot water.
- Geology Of or relating to hot magmatic emanations abundant with liquid.
- Geology Of or concerning the rocks, ore build up, and springs generated by such emanations.
- of, or associated with hot-water
- of or concerning emanations of hot water which are high in minerals, or to the stones formed from their store
- Of or related to hot water; -- utilized esp. with reference to the action of heated oceans in dissolving, redepositing, and usually producing mineral modifications in the crust of globe.
- of, related to, or with the hot oceans or steam available at unique locations inside the earth's crust.
- Of or concerning warm water: particularly put on the activity of hot waters in making geological changes by dissolving mineral substances and redepositing them when cooled.
Sentence for "hydrothermal"
Rhyme for "hydrothermal"
Form for "hydrothermal"
Same Context for "hydrothermal"