- Of or concerning hydrostatics.
- Of or relating to hydrostatics.
- Of or relating to fluids, particularly on pressure they exert or transmit.
- Of or associated with hydrostatics; related to, or perhaps in conformity with, the concepts for the balance of fluids.
- associated with liquids at rest or to the pressures they exert or transmit
- related to or perhaps in conformity with all the axioms of this equilibrium of fluids; relating to hydrostatics. Additionally hydrostatical.
- In phytogeography, occurring under problems of considerably consistent wetness: said of a succession of vegetations.
- Definition for "hydrostatic"
- Sentence for "hydrostatic"
- Phoenixville Ironworks, is thus described: 'The…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "hydrostatic"
- Equivalent for "hydrostatic"
- Etymologically Related for "hydrostatic"
- Form for "hydrostatic"
- Same Context for "hydrostatic"