- a tool that immediately responds to falls in humidity by the addition of dampness on air to keep the moisture at a desired setting, just like just how a thermostat works for heat.
- A contrivance or apparatus to prevent the explosion of steam boilers.
- a computer device, typically electrical, for showing or regulating the height of water in a reservoir or receptacle.
- An apparatus of any kind for preventing the surge of steam-boilers.
- an electric product for finding the existence of liquid, utilized as a protection against damage to structures from overflow or leakage.
Sentence for "hydrostat"
- No trouble, must have been that…
- View More