- The waters associated with the earth's area as distinguished from those associated with the lithosphere while the environment.
- water vapor inside planet's environment.
- all of the seas associated with world, as distinguished from land in addition to gases for the atmosphere.
- The aqueous vapor associated with the whole environment.
- The aqueous envelope of planet, such as the ocean, all ponds, channels, and underground seas, plus the aqueous vapor in the environment.
- The aqueous envelop associated with the world.
- the watery layer regarding the earth's area; includes water vapour
Sentence for "hydrosphere"
- GEOG 108: Introduction to Physical Geography…
Hypernym for "hydrosphere"