- A plant modified to grow in water.
- A plant that life in or calls for an abundance of liquid, typically excluding seaweed.
- An aquatic plant; an alga.
- A plant which develops in water; an aquatic plant.
- In phytogeography, a plant modified to reside under conditions of plentiful dampness, or, in belated consumption, numerous physiological moisture. Compare mesophyte and xerophyte.
- a plant that expands partly or wholly in liquid whether rooted when you look at the dirt, as a lotus, or drifting without anchorage, due to the fact liquid hyacinth
- Definition for "hydrophyte"
- Sentence for "hydrophyte"
- In other critter news, hydrophyte inspired…
- View More
- Synonym for "hydrophyte"
- Hyponym for "hydrophyte"
- Hypernym for "hydrophyte"