- an electric tool for detecting or monitoring sound under liquid.
- a transducer that converts underwater sound waves into electrical indicators, rather like a microphone
- An instrument for detecting the circulation of liquid in a pipe (therefore locating waste) because of the sounds manufactured in a microphone.
- a musical instrument found in auscultation whereby noises are communicated through a column of water.
Sentence for "hydrophone"
- During some types of gynaecological examination,…
Same Context for "hydrophone"
Urban Dictionary for "hydrophone"