- distension of kidneys as a result of obstruction inside circulation of urine
- An accumulation of urine within the pelvis regarding the renal, occasioned by obstruction inside urinary passages.
- In pathology, a condition made by obstruction associated with the outflow associated with urine through the ureter, so your ureter in addition to renal pelvis come to be considerably distended.
- accumulation of urine inside kidney due to an obstruction into the ureter
Sentence for "hydronephrosis"
- He has a condition called hydronephrosis…
Hypernym for "hydronephrosis"