- The branch of meteorology that handles the incident, movement, and changes of condition of atmospheric water.
- the branch of meteorology that scientific studies the occurrence, movement and modifications of condition of water in atmosphere
- That branch of meteorology which relates to, or treats of, liquid in the environment, or its phenomena, as rain, clouds, snow, hail, storms, etc.
- That branch of meteorology which can be worried about liquid within the atmosphere in the form of rainfall, clouds, snow, hail, etc.
- Definition for "hydrometeorology"
- The branch of meteorology that handles the incident,…
- View More
- Sentence for "hydrometeorology"