- The treatment of steel or the split of material from ores and ore focuses by liquid procedures, such as for instance leaching, extraction, and precipitation.
- The field of extractive metallurgy concerning the use of aqueous chemistry for the data recovery of metals from ores, concentrates, and recycled or recurring products.
- The art or means of assaying or lowering ores in the form of liquid reagents.
- The process of assaying or reducing ores by fluid reagents.
Sentence for "hydrometallurgy"
- Tony Harwood will discuss progress to…