- A mixture of liquid and honey that becomes mead when fermented.
- A liquor comprising honey diluted in water; mead before fermentation.
- A liquor composed of honey diluted in water, and after fermentation labeled as mead.
- A liquor consisting of honey diluted with liquid, fermented or unfermented: within the previous case labeled as vinous hydromel, and in addition mead.
- honey diluted in water; becomes mead when fermented
Sentence for "hydromel"
Hypernym for "hydromel"
Same Context for "hydromel"