- the analysis of this mechanics of fluids and/or rules of balance and movement regarding liquids.
- liquid mechanics, especially when coping with water
- That part of physics which treats of this mechanics of fluids, or of their rules of balance and of movement.
- The technology of this mechanics of liquids, or of these guidelines of equilibrium and movement, like the divisions of hydrostatics and hydrodynamics, and also hydraulics.
Sentence for "hydromechanics"
- According to Mathias Döring, an expert…
Urban Dictionary for "hydromechanics"