Definition for "hydrokinetic"
Sentence for "hydrokinetic"
Antonym for "hydrokinetic"
- Of or concerning hydrokinetics.
- Of or relating to the kinetic power and movement of liquids.
- Of or related to hydrokinetics
- Of or related to the kinetic energy of going fluids
- Of or with respect to the motions of fluids, or perhaps the causes which create or affect these types of movements; -- in opposition to hydrostatic.
- associated with fluids in motion or perhaps the forces that produce or influence such motion
- Pertaining to the motion of liquids.