- A process through which the hydrocarbon particles of petroleum are damaged into easier molecules, as of fuel or kerosene, by adding hydrogen under ruthless plus the existence of a catalyst.
- the production of high-octane petroleum gas and kerosene by hydrogenating big or complex hydrocarbons then breaking them.
- the process wherein hydrocarbon particles of petroleum are separated into kerosene and gasolene by the addition of hydrogen under questionable when you look at the presence of a catalyst
- provide participle of hydrocrack.
Sentence for "hydrocracking"
- First the bulky hydrocarbon chains are…
Hypernym for "hydrocracking"