- A compound resulting or thought to be resulting from the reaction of hydrochloric acid with a natural base.
- A compound of hydrochloric acid with a natural base eg an amine
- A compound of hydrochloric acid with a base; -- distinguished from a chloride, where just chlorine unites using the base.
- a complex comprising a natural base in colaboration with hydrogen chloride
Sentence for "hydrochloride"
- Analysis of extracts from the batting…
Hypernym for "hydrochloride"
Same Context for "hydrochloride"