- A pathological buildup of serous fluid in a bodily hole, particularly in the scrotal pouch.
- An abnormal build up of fluids at a niche site in your body, particularly in the membranes around a testicle.
- an accumulation of serous fluid in the areolar texture regarding the scrotum or in the covers, especially in the serous sac, spending the testicle or the spermatic cable; dropsy of testicle.
- In pathology, an accumulation of serous substance within the hole associated with the tunica vaginalis of the testis.
- In embryology, the part of the remaining enterocœlic sac that echinoderms gives increase towards radial vessels additionally the ring-vessel of the ambulacral system.
- condition for which serous liquid collects in a body sac (especially when you look at the scrotum)
Sentence for "hydrocele"
- "I think there's something called a…
Hypernym for "hydrocele"
Same Context for "hydrocele"