- alternate form of hydroelectric.
- regarding, utilized in, or made by, the evolution of electricity by way of a battery for which liquid or steam is used.
- of or regarding or found in producing electricity by waterpower
- Effecting the development of electricity by a particular usage of vapor: as, a hydro-electric device.
- Of or with respect to the generation of electric currents by means of water-power.
- Definition for "hydro-electric"
- Sentence for "hydro-electric"
- Cross Reference for "hydro-electric"
- Same Context for "hydro-electric"