- A clear, colorless or pale yellow aqueous option of hydrogen iodide, Hello, that's a very good acid and decreasing agent.
- an answer of hydrogen iodide, HI, in liquid; it's a very good acid and reducing broker
- (HI) a colorless or yellowish aqueous solution of hydrogen iodide
- a pungent, colorless gasoline, HI, typically prepared as a remedy in liquid. It is strong decreasing representative. Known as in addition hydrogen iodide.
- Definition for "hydriodic acid"
- A clear, colorless or pale yellow aqueous option…
- View More
- Hypernym for "hydriodic acid"
- Etymologically Related for "hydriodic acid"