- An acid that will not include any air as opposed to an oxyacid; they are all binary substances of hydrogen and a halogen or pseudohalogen.
- An acid containing hydrogen; -- occasionally applied to differentiate acids like hydrochloric, hydrofluoric, and so on, that incorporate no air, from oxygen acids or oxacids. See acid.
- In chem., a halogen; an acid which will not consist of oxygen.
- Definition for "hydracid"
- An acid that will not include any air…
- View More
- Sentence for "hydracid"
- Variant for "hydracid"