- Increased vigor or other exceptional qualities arising from the crossbreeding of genetically different plants or creatures. Also referred to as heterosis.
- home of some hybrids which are almost certainly going to outperform either purebred moms and dad in surviving.
- (genetics) the inclination of a crossbred system to own characteristics better than those of either parent
- Definition for "hybrid vigor"
- Increased vigor or other exceptional qualities arising from…
- View More
- Synonym for "hybrid vigor"
- Hypernym for "hybrid vigor"