- A crude or makeshift dwelling or shelter; a shack.
- A temporary framework for sheltering troops.
- a little wooden shed
- a primitive home
- a tiny house, hivel, or cabin; a mean lodge or home; a slightly built or temporary framework.
- A small or humble residence; a hovel or cabin; a mean lodge or home.
- Milit., a rude wooden construction when it comes to temporary housing of troops, as during a winter. Some armed forces huts tend to be adequate to accommodate one hundred males.
- The back end or human anatomy of breech-pin of a musket.
- A clod.
- The cottage of an Australian shepherd, sheep-shearer, or miner.
- tiny crude housing used as a dwelling
- temporary armed forces protection
- To shelter and take protection in a hut.
- to just take protection in a hut
- to put in a hut or perhaps in huts: as, to hut soldiers in winter months quarters.
- To lodge in a hut or perhaps in huts.
- Definition for "hut"
- A crude or makeshift dwelling or shelter; a…
- View More
- Sentence for "hut"
- Quotes for "hut"
- "I wanted to perform well for…"
- View More
- Phrases for "hut"
- Rhyme for "hut"
- Cross Reference for "hut"
- Same Context for "hut"
- Urban Dictionary for "hut"