- A worthless lady; hussy.
- a tiny situation containing scissors, thread, needles, as well as other sewing things.
- women housekeeper; a female just who handles domestic matters; a thirfty woman.
- A worthless lady; a hussy.
- A case for sewing materials. See Housewife.
- A housewife.
- A pert, wilful girl or girl; a hussy. See hussy, 2.
- just like housewife.
- To manage with frugality.
- to handle with frugality; -- stated of a lady.
- to handle with economy and frugality: stated of a lady.
- Definition for "huswife"
- Sentence for "huswife"
- It contained a huswife completely furnished…
- View More
- Synonym for "huswife"
- Same Context for "huswife"
- Variant for "huswife"
- Urban Dictionary for "huswife"