- a person who husks (together who eliminates the husks, leaves, from ears of corn).
- A fan or supporter associated with the Nebraska Cornhuskers, the sports teams for the University of Nebraska.
- one that husks; especially, one that husks corn; person who participates a husking-bee.
- an instrument or device for getting rid of the husks from maize.
- Among oystermen, an oysteropener; a shucker.
- plural In ornithology, the Deglubitores, the third purchase of wild birds in Macgillivray's system. See Deglubitores.
Sentence for "husker"
Urban Dictionary for "husker"
- a neither flaccid nor erect penis.…