- The act or training of cultivating crops and breeding and raising livestock; farming.
- the use of systematic axioms to farming, particularly to pet reproduction.
- Careful administration or conservation of resources; economic climate.
- The raising of livestock and also the cultivation of plants; agriculture
- The prudent management or conservation of sources
- proper care of domestic affairs; economic climate; domestic administration; thrift.
- business of a husbandman, comprehending the various branches of farming; agriculture.
- handling of domestic matters; domestic economy; frugality; thrift.
- The business of a husbandman or farmer; agriculture; farming.
- this product of husbandry or of cultivated earth.
- the practice of cultivating the land or raising stock
- Definition for "husbandry"
- The act or training of cultivating crops and…
- View More
- Sentence for "husbandry"
- True conservation had to begin with…
- View More
- Synonym for "husbandry"
- Phrases for "husbandry"
- Hyponym for "husbandry"
- Hypernym for "husbandry"
- Cross Reference for "husbandry"
- Same Context for "husbandry"
- Urban Dictionary for "husbandry"