- somebody who hurts another.
- A beam on a gun-platform that stops damage through the tires of a gun-carriage
- A bodily damage causing pain; a wound, bruise, or perhaps the like.
- an accident causing discomfort of head or conscience; a small; a stain; since sin.
- Injury; damage; detriment; harm; mischief.
- one that hurts or does harm.
- A butting piece; a strengthening piece, esp.: (Mil.) An item of wood at budget of a platform, built to prevent the wheels of weapon carriages from injuring the parapet.
- one that or that which hurts.
- Milit.: A beam put at the entry level of a platform to stop the wheels of a gun-carriage from injuring the parapet.
- A wooden or iron piece bolted toward top rails of a gun-carriage, in a choice of front side or in the rear (in the second case called a counter-hurter), to test its movement.
- In a car: The shoulder of an axle, against that your hub hits.
- A reinforcing piece regarding shoulder of an axle.
Sentence for "hurter"
Synonym for "hurter"
Form for "hurter"
Urban Dictionary for "hurter"