- Concern for individual welfare, particularly as manifested through philanthropy.
- the fact that the only moral responsibility of humankind is the improvement of human welfare.
- Theology The doctrine keeping that Jesus had been real human only and never divine.
- Humanitarian viewpoint or rehearse.
- The unique tenet of the humanitarians in denying the divinity of Christ; in addition, the entire system of doctrine based on this view of Christ.
- The doctrine that people's obligations are limited to, and centered alone upon, man together with human relations.
- In theology, the doctrine that Jesus Christ possessed a person nature just.
- The doctrine that mankind could become perfect without divine help.
- The doctrine that benevolence or philanthropy kinds the sum man's responsibilities.
- Humane or humanitarian concepts; extensive humanism or philanthropy.
- the doctrine that people's duty is always to promote person welfare
- Definition for "humanitarianism"
- Concern for individual welfare, particularly as manifested through…
- View More
- Sentence for "humanitarianism"
- Phrases for "humanitarianism"
- Hypernym for "humanitarianism"
- Same Context for "humanitarianism"