- Disorderly confusion; muddle.
- Secrecy; concealment.
- Privacy; privacy. Frequently in term in hugger-mugger, with haste and privacy.
- Confusion; disorder.
- Privacy; secrecy.
- In confusion; with slovenliness.
- a state of confusion
- Secret; clandestine.
- key, clandestine.
- Disorderly, chaotic, confused.
- Secret; clandestine; sly.
- Confused; disorderly; slovenly; mean.
- in utter disorder
- conducted with or marked by hidden goals or methods
- maintain secret; conceal.
- to do something in a secretive manner.
- Confusedly, in a muddle.
- in secrecy
- Clandestine; sly; underhanded.
- puzzled; disorderly; slovenly: because, he works in a very hugger-mugger style.
- To hush; smother.
- To simply take key counsel; proceed clandestinely.
- act stealthily or secretively
- Definition for "hugger-mugger"
- Sentence for "hugger-mugger"
- But the rest are all hugger-mugger,…
- View More
- Synonym for "hugger-mugger"
- Hypernym for "hugger-mugger"
- Cross Reference for "hugger-mugger"
- Equivalent for "hugger-mugger"
- Same Context for "hugger-mugger"
- Urban Dictionary for "hugger-mugger"