- A coarse absorbent cotton or linen textile utilized especially for toweling.
- A type of coarse, absorbent cotton fiber or linen material used for making towels.
- A kind of linen fabric with raised figures, useful for towelings.
- A coarse and incredibly durable fabric of linen, or linen and cotton, woven with alternate elevations and depressions to be able to have a rough face.
- toweling consisting of coarse absorbent cotton or linen fabric
- Made or consisting of huckaback: because, a huckaback towel.
- Definition for "huckaback"
- A coarse absorbent cotton or linen textile utilized…
- View More
- Sentence for "huckaback"
- Hypernym for "huckaback"
- Same Context for "huckaback"