- Long toss, typically at the least half a field or higher.
- A dialectal as a type of hook.
- A dialectal corruption of husk.
- a tough blow or knock.
- In meat, the part involving the shin and round.
- The hip.
- identical to huke.
- just like hucho, 1.
- toweling composed of coarse absorbent cotton fiber or linen fabric
- To toss a long way
- To gain additional height from a jump by compressing the springs just before the take-off
- which will make a maneuver in a clumsy way.
- To paddle off of a waterfall or even to boof a large fall.
- To haggle in trading.
- To toss an individual's self off a sizable jump or fall
- To higgle in trading.
- A commercial contraction of huckaback: as, huck towels or toweling.
Sentence for "huck"
Phrases for "huck"
Rhyme for "huck"
Hypernym for "huck"
Urban Dictionary for "huck"
- Nickname of the main personality in…