- A seat, frequently fitted with a canopy and railing, positioned on the back of an elephant or a camel.
- A seat, usually with a canopy, continued the back of an elephant or camel.
- An ornate carriage that will be added to the back of elephants or sporadically other animals, utilized usually in past times for wealthy those who travelled in India via elephant.
- A seat or pavilion, usually covered, fastened regarding the back of an elephant, for the rider or riders.
- A seat, generally with a railing and canopy, erected regarding the straight back of an elephant for two or maybe more persons to drive in.
- a (usually canopied) seat for riding in the straight back of a camel or elephant
- Definition for "howdah"
- A seat, frequently fitted with a canopy and…
- View More
- Sentence for "howdah"
- Hypernym for "howdah"
- Same Context for "howdah"
- Variant for "howdah"