- A celebration of occupancy of a fresh residence.
- alternate spelling of house-warming.
- A feast or merry-making produced by and for a family or business firm on using ownership of a brand new house or premises.
- A merrymaking entertainment to commemorate the entry of a family group into a fresh residence.
- a party of individuals put together to commemorate getting into a new residence
Sentence for "housewarming"
Phrases for "housewarming"
Hypernym for "housewarming"
Same Context for "housewarming"