- A male teacher in charge of a residence hall at a school.
- an instructor who's in control of a house at a boarding school
- A teacher in control of a school boardinghouse.
- The master or head of a home or home.
- In English public schools, a master having supervision and control over the young men surviving in among homes or halls of the college.
- instructor in charge of a school boardinghouse
Sentence for "housemaster"
Hypernym for "housemaster"
Same Context for "housemaster"
Urban Dictionary for "housemaster"