- The work of administering the eucharist.
- A small or miniature household.
- one that usually remains indoors or home.
- A tame animal, or one reared manually.
- The act of administering the eucharist.
- A tame pet, or one mentioned manually.
- Of or with respect to the eucharist.
- related to some of the sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church, such as marriage.
- identical to housling.
- provide participle of housel.
- Of or regarding the eucharist: since, houseling breads.
- regarding the sacraments regarding the Roman Catholic Church, as relationship.
Sentence for "houseling"
- They are usually covered with white…
Cross Reference for "houseling"
Variant for "houseling"