- The father of a household; a man mind of family, or of every collection of people residing as a household or in typical, such as a primative neighborhood.
- a guy in charge of a property in a boarding college
- a person responsible for kids in an institution.
- The father of a family group; the male mind of a family group, or of every assortment of people living as a household or in typical, such as a primitive community.
- a man responsible for young ones in an institution
Sentence for "housefather"
- But when the mortar sundae hoarding…
Hypernym for "housefather"