- A criminal whom breaks into and comes into another's residence or premises with all the intention of committing a crime.
- one that is accountable of this crime of housebreaking.
- One who breaks, opens, and goes into a residence with felonious intent.
- Same as house-wrecker.
- a wrecker of houses
- a burglar whom unlawfully breaks into and goes into another person's residence
- Definition for "housebreaker"
- A criminal whom breaks into and comes into…
- View More
- Sentence for "housebreaker"
- Hypernym for "housebreaker"
- Same Context for "housebreaker"