- The building of a residence or its framework by a team of pals or neighbors.
- A gathering for the construction of a home by a team of next-door neighbors, frequently in a rural community, and often achieved in one time; like a barn-raising.
- A gathering of the inhabitants in a thinly settled district to assist a neighbor in raising the frame of his house.
- building by a group of next-door neighbors
- Definition for "house-raising"
- The building of a residence or its framework…
- View More
- Sentence for "house-raising"
- Antonym for "house-raising"
- Hypernym for "house-raising"