- a tiny bird (Passer domesticus) indigenous to the Old World but widely naturalized in other places, having brown and gray plumage with a black neck inside person male. Also called English sparrow.
- the common European sparrow (Passer domesticus). It has recently been introduced into The united states, in which it's become really numerous, esp. in places. labeled as additionally thatch sparrow.
- The common sparrow, Passer domesticus, a native of Europe, today introduced in lots of various other nations, such as the usa, Australian Continent, and brand new Zealand.
- little sturdy brown-and-grey bird native to European countries
Definition for "house sparrow"
- a tiny bird (Passer domesticus) indigenous to the…
Hypernym for "house sparrow"