- an excellent circle driving through poles for the celestial sphere and intersecting the celestial equator at right perspectives.
- a tiny brass circle attached to the north pole of an artificial world, and divided in to twenty-four parts or hours. It's regularly mark distinctions period in working issues regarding globe.
- a fantastic group on celestial world that passes through both celestial poles
- Definition for "hour circle"
- an excellent circle driving through poles for the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "hour circle"