- to utilize both temperature and technical stress to some thing, especially within a laundry process
- to put on temperature to, along with technical pressure, for the purpose of offering a smooth and glossy area, or even show oil, etc.
- A press which reports or textiles tend to be calendered by pushing all of them between glazed boards and heated steel plates.
- A hydraulic press for extracting natural oils and stearin from material positioned in bags and squeezed between steam-heated radiators.
- to use heat to along with mechanical stress, in order to create a smooth and glossy surface: as, to hot-press paper or cloth.
- Definition for "hotpress"
- to utilize both temperature and technical stress to…
- View More
- Sentence for "hotpress"
- Form for "hotpress"