- alternate spelling of hot-pot.
- In cookerry, a dish comprising little chops of mutton, seasoned with pepper and salt, and stewed in a deep meal between levels of sliced up potatoes.
- a glass or two produced by mixing warm ale with spirits.
- an area name in Utah of particular hot calcareous springs that have accumulated mounds of tufa around their particular orifices.
- Definition for "hot-pot"
- Sentence for "hot-pot"
- Brands Inc.'s proposal to buy Little…
- View More
- Synonym for "hot-pot"
- Hypernym for "hot-pot"