- A traveler who remains at hostels.
- Archaic An innkeeper.
- somebody who keeps a hostel or other host to accomodation, an innkeeper. People inside hospitality business.
- The keeper of a hostel or inn.
- students in a hostel, or little unendowed collede in Oxford or Cambridge.
- An innkeeper.
- students in a hostel at Oxford or Cambridge in The united kingdomt. See hostel, 2.
- Eccles., previously, the monk just who entertained the guests in a monastery.
Definition for "hosteler"
Sentence for "hosteler"
- And anon the hosteler arrayeth for…
Cross Reference for "hosteler"