- A pass (for schools, armed forces, etc.) exempting one from regular activities, to instead go to a hospital.
- A poorly performed pass to a team-mate evoking the receiver presenting a straightforward target for a defender, and therefore be tackled difficult.
- A throw that remains floating around long enough it allows too many individuals get beneath it, increasing the danger of injury and a trip into the hospital. Hence, a hospital pass.
- An unwinnable case, frequently passed to a newly-qualified member of the firm.
Sentence for "hospital pass"
- Drill Instructor: Private, why are you…
Urban Dictionary for "hospital pass"
Sports Dictionary for "hospital pass"