- Of, relating to, or resembling ponies or a horse.
- specialized in ponies and horsemanship: the horsy set.
- big and clumsy: pictures that looked horsy on the page.
- Of or relating to ponies.
- Of a person or folks, taking part in reproduction or driving ponies.
- Of a graphic design or typographical therapy which is clunky, unrefined, awkward.
- Pertaining to, or suggestive of, a horse, or of horse rushing
- a young child's term or title for a horse.
- a game title where a young child trips in the straight back of some other, who's on all fours (also spelled horsey).
- Pertaining or relating to or worried about ponies: as, horsy talk.
- Characteristic of or unusual on horse: as, a horsy smell.
- Fond of or interested in horses; specifically, dedicated to or enthusiastic about horse-racing or horse-breeding: since, horsy organization.
Sentence for "horsy"
Synonym for "horsy"
Same Context for "horsy"