- A weedy us plant (Erigeron canadensis) having thin leaves and numerous little white or greenish flower heads grouped in panicles.
- Any of numerous flowering flowers associated with the genus Conyza.
- A composite plant (Erigeron Canadensis), which will be a common weed.
- A composite plant, Erigeron Canadense, a troublesome US weed.
- common North American weed with linear leaves and little discoid heads of yellowish blossoms; extensively naturalized throughout temperate areas; sometimes placed in genus Erigeron
- erect perennial strong-scented with serrate pointed leaves and a loose panicle of yellowish plants; the east US
Sentence for "horseweed"
- Now, Roundup-resistant weeds like horseweed and…
Hypernym for "horseweed"