- A coarse Eurasian plant (Armoracia rusticana) within the mustard family members, having a thick, whitish, pungent root, large basal leaves, and white plants in a terminal panicle.
- The origins for this plant.
- A sharp condiment produced from the grated roots of this plant.
- any one of numerous pungent condiments resembling horseradish, including wasabi.
- A plant regarding the mustard family members, Armoracia rusticana.
- A pungent condiment created from the basis regarding the plant.
Sentence for "horseradish"
Hypernym for "horseradish"
Same Context for "horseradish"
Urban Dictionary for "horseradish"
- Like mayonnaise, it isn't a musical…