- A perennial, aromatic eastern us plant (Monarda punctata) having reverse leaves and yellowish blossoms with purple places. Also called crazy bergamot.
- A Eurasian wild mint (Mentha longifolia), naturalized in the east united states of america and achieving long, contrary leaves and thick, spikelike elongated groups of blossoms.
- A coarse United states plant associated with mint family (Monarda punctata).
- The wild mint (Mentha sylvestris).
- A coarse American plant of the Mint family members (Monarda punctata).
- In England, the wild mint (Mentha sylvestris).
- A wild mint of European countries, Mentha sylvestris.
- An American plant, Monarda punctata, typical from nyc southward.
- high erect perennial or annual having lanceolate leaves and heads of purple-spotted creamy flowers; many subspecies cultivated from eastern to southwestern united states of america and in Mexico
- an annual horsemint of central and western usa and northern Mexico
- a coarse Old World wild water mint having lengthy leaves and spikelike groups of flowers; naturalized inside east United States
Sentence for "horsemint"
Hypernym for "horsemint"
Cross Reference for "horsemint"