- hair of a horse, particularly from the mane or tail.
- Cloth manufactured from the hair of ponies.
- hair of a horse, especially from the mane and end, useful for upholstery.
- A fabric made of this.
- A hair of a horse, especially one through the mane or tail; the hairs for the mane or end taken collectively
- The hair of horses, more specially the hair of the mane and tail. It really is useful for the making of hair-cloth, the stuffing of mattresses and cushions, etc.
- a fabric made of fibers taken from the mane or tail of horses; useful for furniture
- hair extracted from the mane or end of a horse
- Made of horsehair; covered, filled, or filled with horsehair: as, horsehair covering; a horsehair mattress.
Sentence for "horsehair"
- This apparently magical feat is accomplished…
Hypernym for "horsehair"
Same Context for "horsehair"
Urban Dictionary for "horsehair"