- an aggressive race for ponies holding jockeys; usually the topic of betting
- An exciting and difficult competitors (like in a political campaign).
- a race by horses; a match of ponies in operating or trotting.
- A race by horses; a match of horses in running.
- a contest of rate between ponies; frequently held for the purpose of gambling
- compete in a horse competition
- Definition for "horse race"
- an aggressive race for ponies holding jockeys; usually…
- View More
- Hyponym for "horse race"
- Hypernym for "horse race"
- Same Context for "horse race"