- a leguminous plant (Cassia Javanica), bearing long pods, that incorporate a black, catharic pulp, a great deal used in the East Indies as a horse medicine.
- tropical United states semi-evergreen tree having erect racemes of green or rose-colored flowers; used as an ornamental
- East Indian tree having very long pods containing a black cathartic pulp used as a horse medication
- Definition for "horse cassia"
- a leguminous plant (Cassia Javanica), bearing long pods,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "horse cassia"