- any one of several strongly aromatic, eastern North American flowers associated with genus Collinsonia, having opposing leaves, square stems, and axillary clusters of lemon-scented yellowish blossoms.
- a strong-scented labiate plant (Collinsonia Canadensis), having big leaves and yellowish plants.
- erect perennial strong-scented with serrate pointed leaves and a loose panicle of yellowish plants; the east US
- Definition for "horse balm"
- any one of several strongly aromatic, eastern North…
- View More
- Hypernym for "horse balm"