- regarding system of binocular vision, the horopter is a three-dimensional bend which contains all things from which the light will converge into a single picture.
- The range or area in which are situated all the points which are seen solitary whilst point of picture, or perhaps the adjustment regarding the eyes, stays unchanged.
- The locus of the many points in space which in any position of eyes form images dropping upon matching things of this two retinæ.
- Definition for "horopter"
- regarding system of binocular vision, the horopter is…
- View More
- Sentence for "horopter"